We deliver workshops relevant to your organizations place in your quality journey and always make the learning fascinating, productive and fun.
Workshops are for attaching improvement learning directly to content in real-time. Participants bring a project to work on so learning can be applied immediately to subject content to ensure learning "sticks".
Hosting a workshop at your site is one of the quickest ways to kick-start successful projects, improvement learning and build on your organizations capacity to improve. Additionally, using successful projects to promote improvement can be a huge motivator for staff and leadership.
We can customize workshops to your needs:
- Improvement Sciences: 101
- Improvement Sciences: advanced
- Priming Leadership for Improvement: questions and behaviors that drive improvement
- Root Cause: finding the causes of problems using qualitative/quantitative data
- The Power of Data-Over-Time: creating and plotting improvement measures
- SPC Basics: learn to utilize the run chart, pareto, scatter plot and frequency distribution
- SPC Advanced: using control charts ("Shewhart Charts")
- Going to Gemba: a "walk about" the organization to uncover improvement methods/thinking