Don't survive, THRIVE in the new healthcare economy!
We coach leaders and staff on the fundamentals of improvement in a pragmatic and demystified way. Our focus is on constantly gaining meaningful improvement for the organization, patients and families and creating a culture where improvement is as expected as the pre-surgical scrub.
Healthcare is one of the last industries in America to capitalize on the "applied sciences"***
CMS is transitioning from volume based reimbursement to value. This shift to the free market requires transformational change. Those organizations that get out in front of this transition will be seen as industry leaders, but more importantly, they will capitalize on increased volume by providing better VALUE!
We can help your organization:
- Increase volume by increasing VALUE(consumers choose YOU)
- improving the patient and family experience
- demonstrate to CMS an ability to improve
- ensure maximum Medicare reimbursement
- improve outcomes while reducing costs
- dramatically increase the rate of improvement
- immediately execute on critical improvement projects
- create an actionable pragmatic strategic quality plan
- construct "best practices" dashboard using "SPC"
- increase patient & family satisfaction scores
- gain recognition for improvement
Medicare is transitioning from a passive payer to an active purchaser of higher quality, more efficient health care through the value-based purchasing (VBP) initiative. The end-goal is to have 0% fee-for-service.
*** Professors want tenure and colleges will reward them with this if they publish research. Research methodology is great for the tightly controlled confines of experimental design. Due to this reward system, university students are taught research methodology. Improvement in the "real messy world" (i.e. the day-today realities of any average nursing unit) require the "applied sciences".